Pirate temporary Tattoos
Temporary tattoos with a pirate theme are very popular and while you can create the designs yourself it’s even easier and inexpensive to buy packs of tattoos that can be applied on arms or legs in a couple of minutes.
• Locate the spot you want to apply the tattoo. Temporary tattoos easily wear off, so keep that in mind and try not to apply them where they will be wiped off clothing.
• Wet your washcloth. Ring it out but not too much. You want it to be wet but not dripping. The moisture from the washcloth is what will help transfer your tattoo from the paper to your skin.
• Place the paper with the temporary tattoo on it directly on your skin where you wish it to be. Make sure the tattoo is facing your skin and not outward. You should be able to tell, because the side with the tattoo will have more texture.
• Place the wet washcloth directly over the tattoo and hold it in place for thirty seconds.
• Remove the wet washcloth, leaving the paper on your skin.
• Gently pull the paper away, making sure the tattoo sticks to your skin rather than the paper. If it is continuing to stick to the paper, reapply the wet washcloth for another 15 seconds.
Make sure your skin is clean before you apply your temporary tattoo; it will apply more smoothly and may last longer.
How to Remove Temporary Tattoos…
• Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil
• Wait 10 seconds
• Then rub away tattoo with a cotton ball or you can lift the tattoo from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.
Temporary tattoos are widely available on the high street, or can be easily ordered through Amazon, Ebay or specialist suppliers.